For more than last two decades, people are trying to increase the role of women in STEM (STEM is a famous short form used for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), still, we are not close to 50/50 vision. Many industries, organizations, NGOs are making efforts to make it real.
On this International Women’s day, I am posting the collection of amazing talks about the gender bias, stereotypes, and other related problems that women face in STEM.
- Engineering – Where are the girls and why aren’t they here? -By Dr. Jenna Carpenter
- For the Future of Women in Science, Look to the Past -By Nathalia Holt
- The Breakdown of Women in STEM -By Jess Ellis
- Women in tech – the missing force -By Karen Catlin
- How to avoid gender stereotypes -By Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jordan
- The Future of STEM Depends on Diversity -By Nicole Cabrera Salazar
- Women in Technology: through the eyes of my daughter -By Mark MacNaughton
- Inspiring the next generation of female engineers -By Debbie Sterling
- The Power of Women in STEM -By Jin Yan
Comment Box is always open for sharing your thoughts and other amazing talks or blogs.
You can further see the list of amazing blogs on women in STEM at Gender Bias in STEM: Top Favorite Blogs.
For the list of motivational talk for Girls in STEM see the post, Dear Girls, You are not alone…